Friday, May 25, 2012

Go jags!

It all started with our art teacher asking if some of us would help with the decorations for the school musical. Of course I volunteered, and I ended up designing, drawing and painting the backdrop that represented the sports and the school mascot - a jag. I don't think I've ever spent so many hours working on any art project, but it was worth it. I would say that it looks good on the stage, but if you go look at it up close - that's where it will really shine!
I love the idea of a little of me staying at the school even after I go home, and I've been told there's a good chance that it will be used again.
Now, I'll stop blabbering and let you see for yourself:


Hockey
Volleyball

Badminton


Me with the final work

The whole group of actors, dancers, singers and musicians for the play
I'm one of the blondes in the left side of the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment